Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Check Out This Excellent Cross-Country

Last term we did  cross-country with the school.

It went the 5 year olds to 13 year olds, it doesn’t matter what year your in its just the age. The race was at Bledisloe domain, the boys always went first and then the girls. My race was about 850 metres. You could buy a sausage sizzle,  juicy, cakes and more food. My cousins, my mum and my sister came. My little sister came first in her year race. I had to race with some year five boys and more, I was in a race with my friends and my twin brother. I came first, my brother came second,  my friend  came third. We had to run around the field up a hill and back down. The hard bit was to run up the hill and the easy bit was to run down. Have you done cross-country before? Thank you for reading my post!

Cross country run optional at some schools to look after children's  'emotional wellbeing' | Stuff.co.nz 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ondreous i'm Zoe I go to Otaki college and i'm a yr 7 I haven't done a cross country in a while I like how you added a photo at the end Bye Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe, I like the comment you wrote on my blog about cross-country. I hope that I can blog on your blog some time this year.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ondreous my name is Alexander Fox and I go to Paihia School. I really liked how you explained who came first, second and third in your race. We have been doing cross country as well. I like to run at home too. Who is your friend?

    ReplyDelete